Monday, December 13, 2010

Wonderful Packages...

So, last weekend I finally got a couple of things that I was really, really looking forward to.

A few months ago, I had arranged with a friend of mine in the States that I would send a couple of things her way, and then she would send them off to me. It was an excellent arrangement - except for the fact she sent it to the wrong address. This in itself wouldn't have been such a bad thing - after all, she was sending it to an Apartment, and if there's one thing I know, it's that Australia Post will never leave a parcel at an Apartment, if they can just leave the note in the mail to pick it up at the Parcel pickup.

Alas, Because I'm on the other side of the city, I managed to miss the cut-off time, and it got sent back to my friend. Fortunately, it arrived just as she was coming home for the holidays, and so sent it back to me post haste, and it then arrived just last weekend!

Man, these babies have been through a story enough! I shall be treasuring these for quite some time.

Alright, I've been leading you on long enough. What did I buy? Well...

First purchase was a beautiful Blue Acrylic Paddle from Cane-IAC. I haven't had much of a chance to try it out properly, but it promises to have quite a bite to it! I've been wanting a paddle for such a long time, seeing as I do love being spanked, but Daddy's hand always tires so quickly. Now, Daddy can spank me for much longer, and that'll make me happy (for a bit. Then, I suspect, quite unhappy...).


The second purchase was a nice blue acrylic cane, with three strands. Now, I'm not a fan of canes being used on myself, but with my large collection of blue things, it seemed a shame not to have a nice blue cane to go with everything else. The best part about this toy? The beautiful clacking sound it makes when you hit it on your palm. I think there's a lot of options in how you can use that, and should I ever find a subby play-partner I fully intend to try this one out!

I think it's worth pointing out - I'm so very much a materialist. I do love my toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment