Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Chastity - Hazardous to My Health

So last weekend, I found the device getting more and more uncomfortable, so I asked Daddy if I could take it off for a night, just to let my body reset itself. After a comedy of errors trying to get the device off (it took getting pliers to get the thing off), we discovered the reason why it was starting to get uncomfortable.

On the underside of my penis, where I can't casually inspect it when the device is on, part of it had clearly been rubbing a lot, and so there was a large sore. Which was probably why I had been finding it hard to find a comfy position!

So, it's been off since the weekend while my poor penis recovers it's skin. Fortunately, it seems to be healing quite well. I'm still not quite sure what exactly cause the skin break - The surface of the Birdcage is quite smooth, so there's nothing pricking me or anything like that.

Our next plan of attack is to make sure that we use lube when I'm getting into the device, to see if that helps. We'll have to see, because I'm not a fan of the idea of one-week-on, one-week-off with the device, not least because I'm fairly certain constant sores is a bad idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment