Friday, July 30, 2010

Fun at the Farm!

This week I've been on leave from my work, and so me and Daddy decided to take a trip to reconnect with each other, as we'd noted that real life had pushed a lot of the BDSM from our lives in the past few months. We'd known about a lovely Bed & Breakfast in Taradale called Macushla Farm, and decided to spend a couple of days there.

First off - Macushla Farm is such a beautiful property. Right out in the bush, with trees and nature everywhere, it was the perfect place to relax and recharge. The Cabin we stayed in was absolutely stunning and beautiful.

But the best part of the entire trip? The Dungeon, and playing with my Daddy. The Dungeon at Macushla Farm is one of the best dungeons I've seen, with so much fantastic furniture. I swear, me and Daddy were like kids in a candy store - We could barely decide what to start with first! Some highlights of the play:

The Naughty Chair: I think I may have found my new favourite pain infliction device. It's simple enough - it's a stool with bottle caps glued to the seat, with the sharp bits pointed up. The thing that makes it fantastic is not the pain when you sit down - it's actually quite bearable, you could sit in it for quite some time and not have to tap out. No, it's the getting up that's the... "fun" part. Especially if your tormentor has decided to inflict some extra pain while you're in the seat by sitting on your lap. Because as you're getting up, the bottle caps cause much more pain on the getting up. The first time we used it I ended up with a lovely bruised pattern on my butt. I may, possibly, be looking for appropriate stools in Op Shops to convert into naughty chairs in the future, since they look incredibly simple to make.

Playing with CBT: I've always been a sucker for CBT, and with a lovely gynaecologist's chair, we had the perfect setting. I really do like CBT a lot, and since me and Daddy have been approached to do some play for an exhibit later this year, we figured we'd get some practice in. We mostly just played around with pegs and weights, but in and of itself was a lot of fun!

Torturing and Lowering Myself: On the second day, I convinced Daddy to take a slightly different approach - he'd order me to do stuff to myself. Honestly, I found that to be one of the more fun parts of the trip, for reasons I'm still digesting on. I suspect this weekend's post is going to be about self-inflicted pain, because thinking about it has brought a whole lot of stuff to the fore.

As part of that particular play session, Daddy also decided to use some spreader bars on me, and make me waddle around the room on my hands and knees. He also got me to clean up the pile of pegs I had inflicted on myself with my teeth, having to waddle around the room to move the pile from the floor to their container. I've often said that I'm not that big a fan of humiliation play, but I think that's wrong - I do like being humiliated when I'm in that subby space.

So, all in all, a wonderful, brilliant trip. I certainly hope we get a chance to go back again, if only so we can get to use the Dungeon again! But also I feel a whole lot closer to my Daddy now that we've spent that couple of days bonding on a BDSM level. I can't wait until we move in together in our own house, because I've missed that opportunity you have in a safe space to play, and I like random play! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment