Monday, October 19, 2009

This is the Story of a Boy...

I guess for the first post I should introduce myself.

I'm Blue Eyed Boy. I'm a boy, part of a Daddy/boy D/s relationship. I'm not into Age Play, and neither is my Daddy - we use the terms as a way of defining the general note of our relationship, instead.

I'm starting this blog for a few reasons. Number one, my Daddy has ordered me to do so. It's part of our relationship, and his way of nurturing me, pushing me to be better than I am. The other reasons spring from this one - I'm being pushed to be able to talk about my D/s relationship and what it means to me. My upbringing in a fairly conservative household has meant that I haven't had a lot of practice talking about sex and sexuality in anything except an abstract, impersonal way, and so this blog is meant to be a way of getting me to push myself into talking about this more often. There's a selfish element in this for my Daddy too - He wants to hear from me about these things, and he knows I'm a better communicator in text. So, he's reading this somewhere, even if he's not planning to respond here to anything I write.

I'm not using my real name, nor am I wanting to put any distinguishing features on this blog. You know that it's going to be me here, but I want to have the freedom of talking about BDSM without my friends (either vanilla or kinky) being able to connect it to me. Part of it is about the nature of my D/s, but that's another blog post for another time. This blog is all about me - my issues, my desires, my experiences, my fears and dreams. I do this for my Daddy, but the more I type, the more I know that I'm doing this for myself as well. One of my biggest issues is a chronic lack of understanding of who I am and what I want, and that's the inspiration for the title of this blog - this is intended as a way of meeting myself.

Now, let's see if I can make this work...

No comments:

Post a Comment