Sunday, July 8, 2012

Steel

So, I think it's official - I think I'm into steel.

I've gone through a fair share of sex toys, most of them rubber, due to cost constraints. While I've enjoyed rubber toys, I've noticed recently that, no matter how much lube I use, I tend to find them really uncomfortable. And that's a shame, because I love being penetrated, but none of the toys I had were at all fun to use anymore.

Then, a few years ago, I went to Sexpo, and got an acrylic wand, just a simple insertable, clear and acrylic. I tried it once and oh my god, it was brilliant. That was when I started to realise that squishy was not the thing I wanted in a sex toy. I wanted my toys to be smooth, silky and hard.

This year for my birthday, Daddy offered to get me a toy, so I decided to get a steel toy, a Curve, specifically, from Metalworx:


And I have to admit I've fallen a bit in love with it. It's perfect for what I want in penetration - a good length, but not with too much girth, it feels great coming in, and sensational coming out.

Since getting it, I've suddenly been starting to look at other metal toys. I've been a fan of ball stretchers for a really long time, and while I've just been using a cheap leather one, I've been salivating over these steel weight/stretchers:


And now it's getting worse, because I look at things like steel manacles, and thick steel collars, and I gotta admit that it's starting to really turn me on.

It's a bit odd, that I've suddenly gone the entire way with this. I remember Daddy, many years back, saying how as well as rope, he often had a thing for chains as well, and at the time I said I wasn't interested (mostly because I was not into the idea of cold things all over me - rope was nice and warm, I like that!). These days though... I could totally go for being chained up in manacles. The thought genuinely appeals.

It's really odd how these kind of preferences can change so dramatically during your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment