Monday, June 20, 2011

Back in the Cage

So, after finally healing up from my previous bout of chastity, I've been back in the cage since last Friday. This time, I'm taking a leaf out of the New Boy's advice book, and I'm using some sillicone-based lube to stop the horrendous chafing that happened last adventure. So far, so good!

So, I've been in for the last couple of days, and it turns out, you have to get used to sleeping in it at night all over again. Last night I decided to try an experiment, and used some painkillers before I went to bed to see if that would help. It turned out to work quite well, actually, with me only waking up the once (as opposed to the nights before that, where I was waking up at least 3-4 times during the night), as such today I'm actually feeling rather refreshed, as opposed to the last time, where I was tired for the first few days. So progress!

All up, I'm feeling pretty optimistic about this go. Hopefully all the bugs'll have been ironed out, and I can go long-term for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment