Thursday, April 25, 2013

Up from Scratch

Almost exactly a year ago, me and Daddy made a committment, that the leathers that I had bought and had been bought for me before I'd come onto this leather journey would be taken away from me, so that I could have the chance to earn them properly. So that instead of forever fretting as to whether I was right to wear my leathers when Daddy wore his, I decided that he would get to make that decision.

Yesterday, just before I got my tattoo done, Daddy called me into his room, and sat me down. He told me that over the past year, I had been improving greatly as a Leather boy, and that he was so pleased with my progression, that he felt that I had earned the leathers that he had been keeping from me. So, he took my leather pants, my harness, and my belts, laid them in front of me, and with as little ceremony as that, told me that my leathers were once again mine to do as I wished.

I don't think I can convey how proud I was of myself at that moment. It came as a complete surprise, and suddenly it gave my tattoo another meaning, well separate of anything that I would have imbued in it. Because now, this tattoo also marks the day that I made my Daddy proud, the day I had improved enough to prove myself to him.

I don't claim this is the end of the journey, just a milestone within it. I have so much more to improve on, an I plan to improve as much as I can for him. I will push myself, strive to be the best boy that I can be. Now everytime I get a glimpse of my tattoo, I will have it in my mind that memory, that feeling of pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment