Monday, March 8, 2010

Going out

It's been a while since me and Daddy went out to a kink event. The simple fact of the matter has been that things have come up, we've been poor and sick, so we haven't had much of a chance to get out. But last weekend that all changed, and we went to Kinky, a kink event in Melbourne

It was so good to be out in the world to play. It completely energises my Daddy, puts him into the mind to play, and when he wants to play, I get to play and serve as well. I get to be roadie when he is suspending other people (which is a wonderful thing, honestly - never do I feel more empowered than when I am being ordered around by my Daddy!), I get drinks for him and his friends, and I get to talk to friends who come along for the ride.

I also get the chance to occasionally play with other people. In this case, a good friend of mine let me do some sensation play with her. In my case, since I've yet to build a full kit yet, my sensation play mostly involves me rummaging through my toybox trying to find interesting surfaces to inflict on people. It turns out I do it rather well - my friend being as much as a sensation slut as I am, she didn't seem to have much complaints. After a brief interlude with some plastic wrap, I wrapped her legs together and then decided to let my sadistic side out by tickling her feet in all manner of ways.

It just keeps reminding me that yes, I do have the ability to top others, even if there's no way I could ever top my Daddy. Indeed, every so often he would pull me out of my play, throw me to the ground and Take me Down, which was wonderfully brutal. Me and Daddy have been trying to work on me enjoying more brutal forms of play, me naturally being a pansy and Daddy being the kind of person who enjoys inflicting lots of pain, and I really enjoyed this type of play. My only desire now is to increase my endurance for this sort of thing. Which I'll probably attend to soon, as Daddy has ordered me to start going to the gym, which I think will likely help.

So, all in all, a thoroughly enjoyable night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment