Thursday, April 29, 2010

Locking it in

Yesterday, I received in the mail a shiny new credit card. I have very particular plans about this card, in particular about the first purchase.

This weekend, me and my Daddy are going to go to a store in Collingwood, and pick up a piece of hardware that I have been fantasising about more and more ever since we start my current orgasm denial stint. I will be picking up a cock cage.

I'm so well and truly excited about this, like you wouldn't believe. Well before my current stint, I've been excited about chastity devices. I love looking at them, I love seeing them, and I love the power they represent. And this weekend, I am going to make that a reality - for once, a fantasy that I care so much about, I will take the steps to actually make happen.

It's a milestone in more than a few ways, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment