Friday, April 2, 2010

An Adventure in Purgatory

So, one of the kink groups that we are a part of have started doing yearly excursions to a place called Purgatory in Melbourne, a wonderful venue that, for the time-being, has been pretty much closed to public events. As such, it's always quite an exciting opportunity to play there, in an environment where there's much less restrictions than at a public event. This year, me and Daddy decided that we were going to enjoy the hell out of the night, and enjoy it we did!

The first thing he did was take me down, tie me up to one of the wall points in the main area, and then started stripping me. This was pretty much the reason why I didn't end up bringing any sexy clothes with me - because I was just planning to be naked most of the time. I'm actually quite enjoying all the takedown that Daddy has been throwing about (so to speak) - Takedown is a really clear and obvious way for me to give up physical control, which I'm always a fan of. After he stripped me down, he started hitting me, which was nice, but not as good as the initial takedown! Again, me not with the pain much, but the taking away of control? I'm all down with that.

I also got to play in the big hanging cage that they have at Purgatory. Last year I found it absolutely wonderful, and this year was not an exception. The cage is in an old birdcage design, with a block and tackle for lifting it up into the air. Last year I found it really exhilarating, and of course, long-time readers will note that I'm a big, big fan of cages generally. Cages that are up in the air, where people can just move your cage around without care? It adds up to large amounts of awesomeness!

Lest you think that I only repeated the things I did last year, however, I did get to pop one particular cherry, which I was glad with - needle play. Now, This has been a long road for me, this one. The first time I saw needle play, I very nearly wigged out - I'm not a big fan of needles at all (I'm one of those people who close their eyes when needles need to enter into my life). Over time, I've been working on slowly attenuating that fear, mostly by being around while Daddy does needle play on other people. Some time ago, Daddy stated that, as part of an agreement we had, that he would like me to try needle play. We'd tried it once, and at the time, my general fear just messed with both of us before the first needle went in. At this point, I'd done enough work on my needle fear that we felt I'd be alright. In fact, we were both fairly certain that once I got into it, I'd love it - it's just the fear of the unknown, and the anticipation, that was causing me all the problems.

So! At Purgatory, we took advantage of their Medical room, and Daddy plopped me down on the bed and decided to stick me with some needles, while I made sure I was nice and relaxed. The verdict here? Me likey, a lot. My biggest fear was always the pain (as pain is not something I typically cope with well), but as it turned out, the pain was pretty insignificant. Daddy noted that I blissed out a little, even when the needles were in, and I have to say it was a very fun sensation. Part of me is wondering if I can convince my daddy to poke me a bit more at the next big event we go to.

One of the things Daddy decided that he wanted to do was make me into a My Little Pony boy. To this end, we bought some blue latex paint, and we were planning on painting it on me when we got there. Alas, I am well away from my last waxing, and a quick test on my arm led us to the conclusion that it just wasn't going to work on the night.

It actually makes me kinda sad, just a little - the idea of painting myself up in latex paint is something that really tickled my fancy. Fortunately, Daddy has said that he still definitely wants to play with the stuff, but he'll wait until I next get myself waxed before he does it. Which just gives me a good reason to go get waxed! I'll admit, I've been putting it off for a very long time, and frankly, I like getting waxed - just the money situation didn't really allow for it, so I fell out of it. Now, I'm in a much better situation, so waxing time it is! I'm really curious as to how latex paint will feel once it's all painted down (me, wondering about sensation? No, couldn't be me!)

All in all, a very fun, wonderful trip. I certainly hope we're going to be up for another trip next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment