Monday, May 17, 2010

The Collar

So, over the last few weeks, me and Daddy went on a trip to Adelaide for a a funeral. Because we were flying over, Daddy, decided that it was important to take the collar off during the flight. During the flight I had no issues, because I'm a nervous flyer anyway, and didn't really think to worry about it much, but since Daddy decided he wanted to clean the collar before putting it back on me, I spent almost an entire day without it on.

Oh my god it was the most discomforting thing I have had to endure. I was constantly feeling my neck for a lock that wasn't there. I'd gotten so used to having the lock there, that not having it there was entirely alien. I even slept without the collar, and that was really disconcerting.

I think that next time I fly, I'm going to insist that Daddy put the collar back on me as soon as we have our luggage again. Not having that reminder is really, really uncomfortable, and I will have none of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment