Sunday, May 23, 2010

Random Chastity Thoughts

Earlier in the week, Daddy put the cage back on me, to try for another round. Since it had slipped off the last week, we decided to try a tighter ring and a small spacer. However, we may have picked a too-tight ring - it became uncomfortable much earlier than expected, and we removed the cage after a few days.

However! This round has allowed me to test the cage under more conditions, so, here is my list of things that are easy and hard to do with a chastity device on.

Easy
  • Work. Seriously, don't have a single problem with the thing on while I'm at work. Apparently my work is not sexy in the slightest. Even going to the toilet is not a major issue at all - I just use the stalls, since my work is not exactly NSFW.

  • Go to the gym. This was a bit surprising to me at the time, I was expecting a lot more trouble, but strangely enough, having your cock in chastity does absolutely nothing to your gym experience. And of course, I don't where particularly tight pants to the gym, so there's no way anyone around me knows I'm wearing it. It's basically just like a usual work-out.

Hard
  • Sleep Uninterruptedly. I can get to sleep with the cage on, not a problem. The trick, is managing to stay asleep when you start randomly getting hard throughout the night. Now, when you're awake, an unexpected hardon isn't a problem - you can just think other thoughts, or do something else, until it goes away. When you're in bed, and all you can focus in is the pain, and you're trying not to stimulate yourself? It's much harder. Especially on very cold nights when you don't want to get out of the covers to walk around to get yourself back down enough to go back to sleep (and of course, this is only temporary - once you start trying to sleep again...).

  • Meditation. Mostly because of the above. When I'm meditating, I'm explicitly trying to focus on whatever's going through my head, and what's happening in the now. Well, let me tell you, a cage has this tendency to focus all your thoughts around your penis for the first while. So, when you try to meditate, your thoughts obviously focus on the cage, which makes me aroused which... yeah, you can see where this is going. Although, it may be a great opportunity to learn to meditate through pain...

In other news, I ended up looking around the web for various chastity resources, and came upon This thread on a Baptist forum, a sudden reminder that for a lot of people, chastity isn't actually kinky - in fact, chastity is considered entirely non-sexual (for obvious reasons). I mean, I know that chastity as a kink is actually only a small sub-section of actual chastity users - chastity is used around the world in a far more serious context. But threads like this just bring it into sharp relief. And also make me glad that I'm in it for the kink reasons!

A brief note: It was pointed out to me that actually, the landover baptist church is a parody. My only defense is that I've seen things much, much weirder that are not parody...

No comments:

Post a Comment