Saturday, May 22, 2010

Living with Daddy

Me and my Daddy have recently made the decision to move in together into a new home. This has been a subject that we've been discussing for quite some time, and not one that either of us have entered into lightly.

After all, there are so many issues that could complicate the whole matter. We are both polyamorous, which means that we're likely to bring partners home. Because we're in a D/s relationship, the question of chores and general home maintenance is not straightforward (you'd think it is, but the sub doing all the housework can lead to resentment if not treated sensitively). We also have issues of sleeping arrangements (am I going to start sleeping in the cage again, and is that going to be my regular arrangement, and if so do I still get to keep a bed for if I bring a partner home?). Also, my Daddy has issues living with partners, and I have no experience living with partners whatsoever, so for both of us it's going to be a serious learning curve in getting back to partner living.

But then, there will be so much more positive things to look forward to. I've noticed recently that when my Daddy leaves after we've been together for a while, my mood crashes. It'll be nice to no longer have that crash every week or so. I'll be living in a house where nudity is acceptable. We'll have the chance to have a much larger house between the two of us, rather than mostly just having our rooms. We'll be able to engage in much more play, and much more extended play. It will give us the opportunity to begin building a stronger D/s relationship, maybe even start building protocols between the two of us.

And then there's all the homemakery things that I enjoy so much, like being able to decorate the new place, to have a new kitchen to play around in, maybe even have our own backyard, which will be really nice. All in all, I'm quite looking forward to moving in with my Daddy, even if it won't be for a few months. Even if there are some stumbling blocks in the first few months of living, I have no doubt that we can work through them, as we have worked through the issues we've had throughout this relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment