Monday, May 10, 2010

Interruptions to life

There've been a few interruptions to life in the past week consisting of a death in the family and getting sick, which has pretty much dropped any kink play for the past week, so this week's entry is going to be quite brief. This week, I shall give an affirmation to myself. To show what I am good at, what I have to offer to my Daddy.

I am a boy. I am a boy who loves service, and I love serving my Daddy in particular. I love being there when he needs and/or wants a helping hand. I'm not a jealous boy. When my Daddy takes interest in other people, I know that there is nothing to fear, because he loves me muchly, and he would never intentionally starve me of what I need in our relationship.

I am ever willing to improve. When my Daddy identifies an issue, I am willing to talk about that issue with him, and I am willing to negotiate on how to resolve that issue. I have the ability to communicate with him, even if it's sometimes hard.

I am brave. Many things my Daddy asks me to do are scary, but I am willing to move past my fear and do them for not just him, but also for myself. I fear much, but I am willing to face my fear. Things in my life often cause me strife, bring me pain, or otherwise hurt me, but I am willing and able to push past these things and do what must be done.

These things I hold as good things within myself. For all my faults, these are what make me a good Boy, and a good Person, someone who will be a great boy in his own right, not merely a boy attached to a great Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment