Saturday, October 30, 2010

Some more Chastity thoughts

So, it has now been 303 days since I have last come. Yeah, it's been a while since I've chatted about it, to say the least. A lot of it, frankly, is due to the fact that there hasn't been a great deal to say about it for a while. After the initial few months, there's still the occasional up and down in desire, but with real life interfering in me and Daddy's kink and sex life, it's just not been that much of a priority in my mind. It becomes a very big priority when I am serving Daddy in that way, but in everyday life, to be honest it just doesn't come up terribly often.

So, I don't write about it terribly much. There's only so much of "I can't wait until I get to come again!" that you can write without it being terribly boring, and since me and Daddy gave up on the CB-6000 that we got previously since it was just not suitable for my biology, there's been no developments on that front.

However, I do keep track of one of the FetLife Chastity Communities, and today one of the posters there brought up something that made me think for a bit - Doms in Devices. I mean, when you think about it, it's pretty damn obvious - controlling when your sub gives you pleasure can be just as fun as controlling when your sub gets their own pleasure. And we all know the psychological value of physical cages - having not just behavioural, but physical impediments to your partner's body can be really sexy!

Of course, there's plenty of pleasure that can be had without having access to your cock, but deciding to keep your sexual pleasure out of the picture? It's an interesting thought, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment