Saturday, January 2, 2010

Don't Touch The Boy

So, one of my big kinks is orgasm control and denial. When I was younger, on those nights along in the house I would have at least hour-long masturbation sessions, because the lead up to orgasm was always so much more fun to me than the climax. Even these days, I often feel a little let down once I orgasm if I'm on my own - At that point, I know the fun is over.

So, when we play, there's almost always an element of teasing, often for quite some time, before I'm allowed to come. I like long sessions, I have no shame in this at all, because once I've come, the physical fun's over for me for at least a while (and while I enjoy being around. And it's also a matter of self-control - even though I know that I love the extended fun, the pressure to get to the finish is always intense, and that battle of wills with myself is always a fun one.

And even from the start of our relationship, I have always asked my Daddy if I may come, as a matter of course. My daddy having control over my sexual activities is a massive turn on. Which, admittedly, can be a problem when it comes to orgasm denial. Or, as my daddy points out, just adds to the fun.

About six months ago, we decided to go for an extended session of denial - around about a month in total. It started going out for a week, then we extended it a bit longer, then we just kept going. Constant teasing the entire time, of course, and with me pleasing my daddy in the meantime. It was absolutely brilliant. By the end of the month, I had become so damn randy that when we went to our favourite bdsm club, I was salivating over literally every damn person in that house. It was apparently quite amusing to my Daddy!

The reason, of course, as to why I make this post is because we've decided to go for another session of extended denial, that started last Sunday. We haven't talked about any particular milestone for this session, although we made jokes about going through all the way to next New Years. Which is simultaneously awesome and terrifying. Add to this the fact that we have been looking at possibly locking me up in a cock cage (something like this, perhaps), which would add to the fun even more! The idea of putting my cock under my daddy's control so totally that he has the key... it's a beautiful dream. I can't wait until we have the money to buy something like this, it's one of my biggest fantasies.

And of course, while I write this, my Daddy is sitting right on top of me, with his crotch right in my face, constantly teasing me. I might have to stop right here. I think he wants something from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment