Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fantasy Boy for January, 2010

As I wrote a little earlier in the month, I am trying to improve my ability to communicate with my Daddy, especially when it comes to things I want sexually and BDSM-wise. It's something that is a sticking point between us - Daddy can't really push me into the directions I want unless I can communicate where I want to go. So, each month, I'm promising to write in this blog three fantasies of mine. This month I am making an effort to put down fantasies that may possibly have some basis in reality, that are at least semi-connected to reality (as many of mine are not).

Genital Suspension
One image which comes up a lot in my head is the idea of being suspended from my genitals. Daddy ties up my cock (like he has often done), then he hooks me up to a suspension point. At which point he hoists me up. In the most erotic fantasies, my cock is the only attachment - there's no other support holding me up. It would be even more incredible if it was done in public, but that's probably because most of my suspension experience has been in public.

This fantasy is really hot for me for several reasons - firstly it combines two things that I love - CBT and Suspension. Secondly, it's a whole lot more hardcore than anything I have tried to date - most of my CBT experience is sadly very low-level, and I would like to try to do CBT experiences that are much more intense.

Cage Transit
A fantasy that's come up fairly recently is one where I am placed in a cage (preferable naked). That cage is then loaded into a truck, or a van, or some other vehicle where I'm not able to see where I'm going. There's a number of other cages in the van, full of other people, whom I don't know. No one in the truck knows where we are going, but the trip is very long. There are often stops along the way, but we are never allowed out. Possibly even on one occaision, the truck stops, and the cages are taken out of the cage into a loading bay, to be loaded into another truck for the next leg of the trip. This goes on until we are at our apparent destination.

Why do I find this fantasy hot? The obvious one is the sheer amount of dehumanisation in this fantasy - the people in the cage (including me), are treated as nothing more than cargo, animal cargo at the very best. There's an element of fear play as well - noone knows what's going to happen to us at the end of the trip.

Mental Programming
In this fantasy, my Daddy (or some other Domly figure), puts me through an extended hypnotic reprogramming, in order to make me an unwitting submissive slut. My Daddy keeps a codeword that, when he uses it, forces me to stop whatever I am doing, and listen only to him. Whatever he says next, I must follow to the best of my ability. He has other codewords, that he can use to make me generally horny, or that he can use to remove any fear or anxiety from my mind, so he may experiment on me at will. These codewords also have the benefit that I feel entirely happy when he uses them on me - I begin to look forward to him using these codewords on me, to him replacing my will with his own.

Why I find this fantasy hot is pretty obvious - it's a no-mental-effort way of me becoming "the perfect subby". It's such a very neat way for me to avoid dealing with all my issues, and even dealing with my life in general, and letting someone else deal with it instead. It's the perfect way of making someone else give me what I want, and hey, it's my fantasy, I can be selfish if I want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment