Monday, October 8, 2012

Inkling: Me, The Little Pony



In the next couple of weeks or so, I'm planning to get my hair cut. It's going to be a big event, because I've worn my hair long for almost 5 years, and I'm finally deciding to move to a shorter style.

I've decided that I want to keep the ponytail, though, for a very specific purpose - I'm going to turn it into a pony tail plug.

It's been a while since me and Daddy have done any sort of pony play, but the thought is still really sexy to me. The idea of being tacked up and made to carry people around... It's a very fun fantasy.

Of course, I'll have to make some compromises. One of the sad things about pony play is how incredibly expensive it is to get kitted up. But then, I do have a Rope Wizard for a Daddy, and truth be told that idea strikes me even harder. The chance to combine kinks with my Daddy is something I'm always happy to take, and hell, I love me some rope too!

Fine, it's not actually a compromise - it's actually something better!

No comments:

Post a Comment