Sunday, October 7, 2012

Letting my Dom out

Last night I went to Kinky with Daddy, Sis and a friend, and had a grand old time.

The friend who came with us is as into electrical play as I was, so while Daddy was waling on Sis, me and her decided to do some experimenting with my TENS unit. One of my favourite things to do with a TENS unit is what I call touch play - where the two people take an electrode each, and then touch each other. It's much more fun than moving electrodes around, mostly because there's a much wider range of feelings.

It's one of my favourite topping activities, but I suspect the main reason for that is because it blurs the line between top and bottom. Everything the bottom feels, you're going to feel, because both your nerves are in the circuit.

And my partner's great because she has about as much tolerance as I do, so I have to push myself to the limits to push her to hers. We had the dial up to 15, and I was stroking her skin everywhere. Some new things I discovered:

  • The harder you push, the more sensation. Which culminates in the "thumbprint", where I stick my thumb hard into her skin, which makes a sudden shock, but which I can't keep up for more than a second or two.
  • Usually on skin, the less contact the more intense the sensation, but apparently this is completely different on the soles of feet - with feet, the best sensation apparently happens when my hands are all over the soles. Very interesting!
Today I've noticed that being top for a night has reignited my Dominant side a little. As much as I'm a boy, I have always identified as a switch, and apparently all I needed was a nice play session with someone with my favourite kink to bring it back up. Poor Sis has been bearing the brunt of it today, I've been being very lordly around her, while Daddy's been in bed recovering.

It's almost making me interested in finding a sub for my own. Perhaps I should start looking again. Maybe. Possibly...

1 comment:

  1. Its ok, hun. I'm THAT GOOD a sub, I can take it from you as well as Sir, for the good of getting your needs met.

    Because I'm just that good a person.

    ReplyDelete