Saturday, October 13, 2012

Inklings: Moments of Weakness

Daddy has high standards. While he didn't have a Master in the leather scene, he did find his own Master in martial arts, and that master has made an incredible impression on him. He knows exactly what he wants from his followers, and it's an exacting specification.

Which would be nice, if I was capable of doing so. The last few months or so have been bringing into sharp relief how badly I fail Daddy's expectations of being a submissive. Since Sis has joined our family, she's been reminding me of exactly how much I fail the kind of expectations that Daddy expects of me. Sis? She's taken to her role like a duck to water. She puts her heart and soul into her submission and service, she picks things up incredibly quickly, certainly quicker than I've done, she's actually able to pay attention and focus far better than I do...

I'll admit, I'm not a great Boy, not really. When it comes to Service, I'm easily distracted, I often miss instructions, and if I do get instructions, I often forget them. As much as I want to be a good Submissive, to be able to at least not require total micromanaging in order to get things done, I seem to fail dismally.

It's not, exactly, that I'm jealous of her, not really. It's a bit more internal than that. I'm... upset that I'm not at the level that Daddy expects. That I seem to be the weakest link in this family. That I seem to be part of Daddy's family only because I've been here so long already.

No comments:

Post a Comment