Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 10: Limits

Part of my 30 Days of Kink

Day 10: What are your hard limits?

I'm not one of those people who claim "I have no limits" - I'm not that stupid, and if I tried that Daddy would laugh so hard he might have an aneurysm. I'm actually something of a pansy, and there are definitely off-limit activities for me.

The big one is rape scenes. Absolutely not, no way, not in a million years, no. Not as a sub, not as a top. As a rape survivor, this is not a thing that is in any way sexy or kinky to me at all. Any BDSM play needs to have consent first and foremost throughout the scene, or else I'm out of there, mentally or physically.

The other big one is anything that will cause permanent or semi-permanent damage. Things like scarification, branding, cutting, etc. My body is pretty important to me, and having it altered without my permission is seriously not something I'm willing to take. Don't get me wrong - I do fantasise about Body Modification quite a bit. But modification does not belong in a BDSM context for me - if I'm going to alter my body, it's me who gets to decide, not my Dom.

No comments:

Post a Comment