Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 24: Partners

Part of my 30 Days of Kink

Day 24: What qualities do you look for in a partner?

So, this one's a bit awkward.

I've written previously about my angst in partner-searching, in that I don't have a great deal of ideas in exactly what I want in a partner at all, and I suspect a lot of that is based around the fact that I've never really been of a mind to date people - what more typically happens is that I end up sleeping with them and end up in a relationship. I'll admit, it's probably not the best way of getting into relationships, but it seems to work pretty well the last few times it's happened!

But what do I want in a partner? I think about the only real elements I've noticed in my attractions are that I look for people who are genuinely nice, and (especially these days), people who have more of a queer outlook. The last one I guess is more out of necessity than anything - there's not a lot of people with a straight outlook on life that would be able to handle the sort of life I lead these days.

Okay, so that's not really much to go on. Unfortunately, it looks like it's the best I got right about now. I am working on it, though, since in theory I'm supposed to be looking for a partner...

No comments:

Post a Comment