Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 12: Humour

Part of my 30 Days of Kink

Day 12: Tell us about a humorous BDSM/kink experience you’ve had. If you haven’t had one, talk about aspects of kink/BDSM you find funny.

I think probably one of the most humorous BDSM experiences I've had was when me and Daddy went to a kink club which had horrible taste in music. Usually this club had fairly good music, but this particular week clearly someone had forgotten to bring the music, and they were substituting with someone else's playlist.

So there's Daddy, hitting me with a flogger when, I shit you not, "My Baby Takes the Morning Train" comes on. The music choices then had been pretty bad, but that song just took the cake. Daddy couldn't keep serious, he had to laugh, and then just started flogging me to the beat of the song, singing in a wonderfully sing-song voice all the way through. Frankly, I was amazed that we kept as straight a face as we did, it was just the most absurd situation to be in!

Of course, there are plenty of other humorous sex stories and the like - neither myself nor Daddy are particularly serious people, so of course we don't take sex seriously either. The number of times I've been naked in bed, and Daddy has decided to turn my Penis into a little sniffing puppet... well, I've lost count now. It's just something Daddy does (and he does it quite well - He's quite the puppeteer!). It's not really a kink thing, it's just that, well, penises are pretty silly looking, really.

And the number of times I've accidentally whacked Daddy in bed, or in intimate moment, is shameful, absolutely shameful. He still hasn't forgiven me for the hug malfunction that ended in him with a concussion...

No comments:

Post a Comment