Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 5: First Kink

Part of my 30 Days of Kink

Day 5: What was your first kinky sexual experience? If you haven’t had one yet, talk about what you hope to have happen.

My first real kinky sexual experience happened when I was 18. Really, it was incredibly stupid - I had met a dom online, and ended up meeting him at a gay sex venue in Melbourne for a session. Without really meeting him, without much discussion or fanfare. In fact, for the entire first session, I was blindfolded - didn't even see him.

It was actually a pretty simple introductory scene. From what I remember (and it's been a while, I don't remember everything), he put me into stocks, there was some anal play with a couple of toys (including a fun scene where I was supposed to try and keep a heavy toy up my ass), he used some weights on my balls, there was some play with ice and candles... basically a taster of a whole lot of different types of kink, and then at the end, he put me onto a sling and fucked me (It was definitely a sex scene, because I also remember sucking him off as well). Throughout the scene he took photos and videos of me. I remember that it was a pretty intense scene to my inexperienced self.

I'm not going to say that it was a traumatic experience, because it honestly wasn't. In a lot of ways, it was probably a fairly positive experience all up. But looking back on it, I'm a little horrified by how naive and dangerous I was being due to my inexperience. Anything could have happened that night! Certainly, if I knew what I knew now, I would have done a whole lot more vetting and would have at least met the guy before the event.

But, chalk it up to experience. It definitely showed me that I was quite into kinky play and kinky sex, and thankfully no real harm came to me that night. I did end up meeting the dom later on, and got to actually see his face. But God... What a dolt I was then! Thank god I'm older and wiser now!

No comments:

Post a Comment