Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 4: Early Experiences

Part of my 30 Days of Kink

Day 4: Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?

Well, yesterday I talked a little about fantasies when I was very young about being a human pet, and I had quite a few of those types of fantasies throughout my childhood. Other than that, there weren't a lot of big signs.

I mean, let's be honest here, I've always been a bit submissive, from cradle to now. I've never been one to take the lead unless there was no choice, and I tended to gravitate towards stronger personalities. This, of course, led me to being bullied by other kids (and getting into very unhealthy friendships with those bullies). And I've always been the kind of kid to poke at bruises, but I don't think that's a masochist trait exactly. I can't honestly say that I've had many real obvious experiences which showed that I'd be a sensation slut, although I do remember that how clothes felt was really important to me (which was a big factor as to why I actually didn't start wearing jeans until I was 14-15 - until that point the sort of jeans I'd get just felt unbearably rough).

I do also remember really like getting into small spaces, which if you stretch it out enough could probably extend into why I like confinement, but honestly that's really stretching it. As I noted before, probably the main reason I like confinement is my sensation sluttiness - I love how it feels to push against my confinement.

So yeah, no particular obvious experiences, but I've always been a subby boy, to tell the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment