Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 19: Unexpected Improvements

Part of my 30 Days of Kink

Day 19: Any unexpected ways kink has improved your life? If so, what are they?

Well, I guess a way that kink has improved my life that I wasn't really expecting before I started the journey was how much I've started to learn about my needs.

In a way, this is more just due to the fact that I'm in a relationship with my Daddy - someone who has such a firm grip on themselves means that I've had to start working really hard on learning who I am, and what needs I have. Some of those have an obvious kink context - like my need to have structure in my life. Being submissive, and learning what worked and what didn't for my submission showed that actually, yes, not being disciplined with me is not a good thing for me.

There are a few expected ways it's improved my life - like being happier. But I guess that's not in the scope of this question!

No comments:

Post a Comment