Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Getting back into the Kink

I have a schedule these days. Tonight, I was scheduled to do our dishes, to do my service to my Daddy in keeping his kitchen nice and clean.

Tonight, Daddy decided that he would make this task... fun.

First, he instructed me to shower, to make sure that I was properly clean. Once I'd dried myself thoroughly, he pushed me onto the bed, and put a blindfold on me. While I had my hands behind my back, he slid my G-string on to my legs. Then, he slowly put my fishnet stockings on my legs. Next, he had my pair of heels, and one at a time, they were put on as well. Finally, through my blindfold, I could feel one of my dresses. "Hands up" he tells me, and he threads my dress through my arms and head, and then pulls the dress taut, making sure it all fits properly.

Alone, this has got me quite aroused, but Daddy had one more trick. "Turn around. Now Bend over!" as I'm bent over my bed, he takes a little egg vibrator, and places it down the back of my G-string, lodging it firmly on my butt. He turns it on, to a gasp from me.

"Now, go and do your dishes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment