Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3: Discoveries

Part of my 30 Days of Kink

Day 3: How did you discover you were kinky?

This questions's a bit of an odd one, so I'm going to answer it a few ways. Depending on how you slice it, there's a few ways this can be interpreted, and each one has a different answer.

My first kinky memories are actually at an extremely young age, probably around 6-7. I remember when I was very young having fantasies of running away and becoming the pet of another couple. These fantasies were totally asexual, although even then, I clearly had this view that pets should be naked (after all, dogs don't wear clothes!). I had a few other kinda odd fantasies at the time too, which feature pretty heavily into current kinks, which I'll describe a little later in the month (don't want to lose all my best material!)

I first realised, in a concrete way, that I was kinky around about 18-19. At that point I had a girlfriend, that I enjoyed doing occasional kinky things with. While we switched between each other at first, It eventually defaulted to me being Dominant in most of our play. But around this point, I quite enjoyed our experiences, learned my first love of being tied up, etc.

I first understood, really, that I was more into submission than dominance around about 3-4 years ago, unsurprisingly about the same time I met Daddy. Before then, I'd had inklings of knowledge that I wasn't terribly good at Domming, that I seemed more comfortable in a submissive role, but it didn't really come together my real preferences until I was back in a relationship with real kink.

I didn't come into my current role as boy for another couple of years. Me and Daddy had tried all manner of different roles between us, but no matter what we tried, nothing seemed to feel comfortable. Eventually, we came upon the Daddy/boy dynamic, and decided to give it a try one night, and never really looked back. I was comfortable with the role of being a little bit little, Daddy was comfortable being the caring, nurturing dominant... Really, it was a match just waiting to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment