Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 7: Toys

Part of my 30 Days of Kink

Day 7: What’s your favorite toy?

So, I've had a few favourite toys in my time, and the whys and wherefores change pretty frequently. But at the moment, probably my favourite toy would be this one:



I originally bought the blindfold off eXtreme Restraints, mostly because, well, it was blue, and I have pretty much a fetish for the colour blue. Walk me around a store, and anytime there's something that nice and brilliantly blue, you'd better believe I've already homed in on it, and seriously contemplating buying it As you might imagine, my toybox is actually made up almost entirely of blue things! It's just sad that it takes such searching to find good blue toys, although I do tend to have a lot of luck with MJ's Toybox in my home country!

It wasn't until I actually had it in my hands that I realised that the fur on the back of the blindfold was the softest, most luxurious fur you could ever imagine. So, this not only means that wearing it is an absolute dream (although the elastic is a touch tight, that just means that it doesn't come off until I want it to!), it's one of my most treasured sensation toys as well - It's probably the softest non-tickly thing I own, and it tends to come out in some form every time I do a sensation scene. In fact, now that I think about it, I should probably buy a second one - then I can actually blindfold people during sensation play!

No comments:

Post a Comment