Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 26: Online Play

Part of my 30 Days of Kink

Day 26: What’s your opinion on online BDSM play?

Well, I wrote previously on how roleplay in general has sort of just faded into "not interested" territory, so any sort of cybersex roleplay on line doesn't hold a lot of interest for me. I've done it one or twice in recent years, and I can't say that it wasn't fun to be GM for someone else's fantasies (certainly it gave the writing muscles a bit of a workout), but it wasn't really satisfying in the BDSM way. Still, I'm not going to say "never again" - I'd say it's definitely something I'd do for a partner online, even if not for myself.

As for domination over IP? Well, I'm not saying it's totally out - I can imagine that if someone wanted to be dominated over the internet (due to geographical reasons), then I wouldn't object to it. I'd be a bit wary, if only because that sort of thing can leave you feeling kind of like a sex toy, if the person on the other end is only using your online presence as a way of getting themselves off without you getting anything out of it. Again, I don't think that there's anything wrong inherantly with it, but I'd be wary of a purely online relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment